Skip to content
Here’s how it works:
- See the Pricing and Ordering panel on the right for a general estimate of cost.
- Send me your photo or photos; by e-mail or through the mail. Photo should be high resolution, of good quality, crisp and clear.
- Let me know what you would like to see as the finished product or I can offer suggestions.
- After seeing your photo and taking into account the complexity of the subject, size and style you would like, I can give you a price. (Price includes a single neutral-colored mat. Framing is not included.)
- If you agree to this price, send a check or money order or pay through PayPal, and I will begin the drawing.
- Drawings usually take 3 to 4 weeks to complete, however, during busy times of the year, they could take longer. If you need it by a certain date, let me know, and I’ll see if I can meet that deadline.
- Upon completion, I will send you an electronic pdf proof or a proof in the mail.
- Upon approval, your art work will be mailed to you.