Here’s how it works:
- See the Pricing and Ordering panel on the right for a general estimate of cost.
- Send me your photo or photos; by e-mail or through the mail. Photo should be high resolution, of good quality, crisp and clear.
- Let me know what you would like to see as the finished product or I can offer suggestions.
- After seeing your photo and taking into account the complexity of the subject, size and style you would like, I can give you a price. (Price includes a single neutral-colored mat. Framing is not included.)
- If you agree to this price, send a check or money order or pay through PayPal, and I will begin the drawing.
- Drawings usually take 3 to 4 weeks to complete, however, during busy times of the year, they could take longer. If you need it by a certain date, let me know, and I’ll see if I can meet that deadline.
- Upon completion, I will send you an electronic pdf proof or a proof in the mail.
- Upon approval, your art work will be mailed to you.
I use conventional framing sizes. Drawings should fit these frames with the included single mat.
|Matted Size:||11 x 14||14 x 18||16 x 20||20 x 24|
|Approx. size of drawing:||8 x 11||10 x 14||12 x 16||16 x 20|
|Style and medium used:|
|Colored pencil added||$200||$225||$275||$400|
|Pen and Ink||$150||$175||N/A||N/A|
Detailed backgrounds or scenery are an extra charge depending on complexity and size of drawing. For each
additional subject add an extra $75. All prices are merely a guide. Estimate could be more or less and will be
given upon receipt of photograph. Shipping and handling are extra. $15 regular ground, $25 priority mail in the